Sassy Dots

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Tea Party with Anastasia

Every few months I try to do a photo shoot with my kids. This photo shoot was even more special because it was a birthday shoot for my little girl (nevermind that she turned four a month ago :)). I try to come up with new ideas, so their pictures don't look the same every time I take them. When I told Anastasia we were going to do a tea party, she got SO excited! We had an absolute blast. (Oh, and the tea is actually pink lemonade :))

2 comments:

  1. I love these, Michelle! I have so many ideas for girls' parties and such, but so few for boys! :( What have you done with your sons, if any?

    By the way, what sizes are they in? (I have matching 12 mo. and 3T long-sleeved orange T's I'd love to give to brothers for fall. Josh is way past the 12 mo. size! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Tammy! I haven't done a ton with the boys yet, but I plan on doing a cowboy shoot with Gabe for his birthday. Girls are just so much easier when it comes to planning parties and such!

    And I would love matching boy clothes! The boys are in 2T and 9 months right now, but Gabe is big for his age, so they would probably fit. Thank you so much for thinking of us!

    ReplyDelete